An introduction letter can be either a formal letter or an informal letter introducing yourself to someone. You can use an introduction letter in many ways such as introducing yourself to new businesses and companies in search of work or new contacts, or introducing yourself on a dating website.
Each introduction letter is different and you should adapt each one to the different situations. Each letter of introduction should be straight forward and relevant to the topic.
Take a look at how to write an introduction letter to help get you started and to ensure that you don’t miss any of the important information!
Introduction Letter Structure
- Recipient’s address (If know) (Top right hand corner)
- Your address and contact details (Left corner of the page, just below the company’s address)
- Date (Write the date in full, leave a space between your address and the date)
- Objective of letter (State why you are writing the letter, no more than one sentence)
- Main body of text (Give information about yourself)
*Note: This follows the structure of a formal letter. If you are writing an informal letter, it is less restrictive.
Introduction Letter Samples
Can you answer the question what is an introduction letter? If not, make sure you revise what it is exactly so then you don’t miss out on any of the important information.
Writing an introduction letter can be a daunting task especially when it involves finding a job, but if you follow the basic concepts, it is sure to be a success.
There are many different introduction letter examples and therefore the content can vary within each one depending on your situation. Take a look at the templates below and adapt one that best suits your situation!
Occupational introduction letter templates
- Occupational introduction letter templates
- Introduction letter for work experience template
- Introduction letter to potential employer template
- Introduction letter for internship template
- Introduction letter to employee template
- Introduction letter to business template
Other introduction letter templates
- Introduction letter for bank template
- Introduction letter for visa template
- Introduction letter for university template
- Introduction letter dating template
-- Publicidad --