A letter of authorisation is a document that gives another person, the authority to act on another person's behalf. An authorisation letter includes specific information about the task that needs to be completed.
You may find that you are going away for a period of time and you need some things to be done during that time. You can leave a letter of authorisation with a person who you trust to fulfil those tasks.
Authorisation Letter Basics
An authorisation letter is sent to give permission to someone to act on your behalf. There will be several times during your lifetime that you may need an authorisation letter and it is very important that you know how to write one. There are several elements that need to be included, along with a formal and professional tone.
Authorisation Letter Format
Writing an authorisation letter can be a difficult challenge. It is a type of formal letter and therefore needs to be professional, even if you are on friendly terms with the recipient. An authorisation letter needs to be precise, relevant and include specific information.
Authorisation Letter Templates
There are many different types of authorisation letters as there are different situations where people need to pass over some authority. Take a look at the variety of authorisation letters to ensure that you create the perfect one to suit your situation.
You can find some of the authorisation letter templates here:
Other authorisation letter templates
- Authorisation letter to bank template
- Authorisation letter to act on someone's behalf template
- Authorisation letter collection template
- Authorisation letter for business template
- Authorisation letter for guardianship template
Authorisation letter travel templates
- Authorisation letter to travel templates
- Authorisation letter to collect passport template
- Authorisation letter to collect visa template
- Authorisation letter to travel with a child template