An advice letter can be either a formal letter or an informal letter giving someone advice or instructions. You can use an advice letter in many ways such as to give someone instructions on how to do a particular task or to offer personal advice to a family member or friend who is in a complicated situation.
Each advice letter is different and you should adapt each one to the different situations. Each letter of advice should be straight forward and relevant to the topic.
Take a look at how to write an advice letter to help get you started and to ensure that you don’t miss any of the important information!
Advice Letter Structure
- Recipient’s address (If know) (Top right hand corner)
- Your address and contact details (Left corner of the page, just below the company’s address)
- Date (Write the date in full, leave a space between your address and the date)
- Objective of letter (State why you are writing the letter, no more than one sentence)
- Main body of text (What is the information?)
*Note: This follows the structure of a formal letter. If you are writing an informal letter, it is less restrictive.
Advice Letter Samples
Can you answer the question what is an advice letter? If not, make sure you revise what it is exactly so then you don’t miss out on any of the important information.
Writing an advice letter can be a daunting task especially when it involves someone wanting personal advice, but if you follow the basic concepts, it is sure to be a success.
There are many different advice letter examples and therefore the content can vary within each one depending on your situation. Take a look at the templates below and adapt one that best suits your situation!
Informal Advice Letter templates
- Informal advice letter templates
- Love Advice Letter template
- Advice Letter to a friend template
- Advice Letter for newly married couples template
- Advice Letter to family member template
Formal Advice Letter templates
- Formal advice letter templates
- Payment Advice Letter template
- Advice Letter to a client template
- Advice Letter to bank template
- Advice Letter to business template
- Legal Advice Letter template
- Advice Letter to students template
-- Publicidad --