Personal Apology Letter
This style of apology letter differs to a business apology letter and a professional apology letter. It concerns a person doing something wrong to someone they love or care about and can refer to a family relationship or the relationship between a girlfriend/boyfriend.
Personal apology letters could perhaps be more difficult to write as the emotions involved are more intense because the relationship between the people involved will be closer, than say a business and a client in a business apology letter. Writing a personal apology letter is then important to get right, especially if you can not express yourself as clearly in person.
Reasons for a Personal Apology Letter
The following reasons for why a personal apology letter might be needed are just a handful of explanations and do not represent all the possibilities. Each individual situation will be different and you should decide yourself whether an apology letter is appropriate or not. Have a look at some apology letter help if you are unsure.
- Your actions or words have hurt a friend.
- Disappointing your parents.
- Cheating on your girlfriend/boyfriend and being unfaithful.
- When your bad behaviour has caused a loved one to become upset.
- If there has been some sort of miscommunication between you and a friend/family member/partner.
Check out some apology letter samples for further details.