Confirmation letter for guest speaker sample
Click the button below to download our free confirmation letter for guest speaker sample!
A guest speaker confirmation letter is the the formal letter written by an event organizer to someone who has previously accepted to speak or to have a presentation inside of a future conference, workshop, seminar etc. It is normal that if you have to send this letter, you may have received first an invitation letter for a guest speaker.
What to include a confirmation letter for a guest speaker
- A good way to start this type of confirmation letter is with a standard phrase such as thank you for accepting our invitation to speak…. This letter is also a great opportunity to express the gratitude for the person coming to have a speech.
- Further, you can mention the details concerning the location, the hour and the date of the event, as well as the time you expect the guest speaker to arrive.
- Offer any additional details about the event (what are the other speakers that will join him/her in the day of the event, how many people are expected to attend, what will be the order of the presentations etc.)
- Ask if the guest speaker will need any special equipment such as audio-visual tools.
- Make everything clear concerning the expenses related to accommodation and meals.
- Make the invitation in case of an after cocktail or dinner.
- Thank again for accepting the invitation and express your certainty that his speaking will be successful.
- Don’t forget that a confirmation letter for guest speaker is an official document, so you still need to follow the main rules on how to write a formal letter.
However, a letter of confirmation for a guest speaker comes only after a previous invitation. If you have just decided who you want you to invite at your conference, our article about invitation letter might be more useful on this stage.
Don’t forget to register with us for gaining free access to all our letter templates! Just click on the blue button below!